Executive Master in Business Administration (In lingua inglese)
Executive Master in Business Administration.
The fundamentals of business administration.
The CESMA Master in Business Administration.
A Part Time MBA in English, with lessons on the weekend, in the classroom in Milan and online.
Financial skills are fundamental to any managerial position.
- Can you demonstrate your value and ROI to your Company?
- Are you able to interpret financial reports and make decisions based on the data they provide?
- Can you prepare an accurate budget draft?
- Can you exeplain and justify your business ideas?
Executive Master in Business Administration makes the fundamentals of management accessible to anyone in just 20 days and shows non-financial managers the concepts, tools, and techniques that can help make any decision.
You will learn “how to think finance”, and you’ll expand your career opportunities.
- Define strategy execution and the elements for success
- Apply marketing principles and practices
- Analyze business situations and understand the role of the management
- Interpret and respond appropriately to financial information
- Uncover drains on profitability
- Make smarter decisions that deliver higher profitability
Who Should Attend:
- This program is mainly designed for non-financial managers in every functional area of responsibility in all industries.
- Teachers-Managers, professionals and businessmen.
- Experts in the various business areas who work at high standard with the most important national and international companies.
- Professionals up to date in their expertise areas thanks to their daily contact with reality and the use of the most innovative tools.
- They transmit a know-how essential for your managerial development.
- Application form
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of passport or ID document
- Proof of payment (first payment or full payment)
- Following the notification of admission, sent by e-mail, the candidate will be able to complete the enrollment process by paying the participation fee.
|Up coming date||
May 8, 2021
Milano and virtual live
Supply chain and operations
The purpose of human resources
The ongoing concern system
Balance sheet analysis
- Quantitative analysis: the balance sheet as a tools for sound questions and answers about a company
- Financial statement as a measure of the state of wealth of a business concern
Enterprises financial management and Bank-Company relation
- Medium-long term financing contracts
- Facility credit lines
- Foreign exchange, commodities and interest rate risks for companies
- Corporate finance management
- The business plan solutions as strategic planning tool
- Business Plan as a financial service
- Business Plan and credit lines
Cost accounting and management control
- Planning & Control
- Cost Accounting
- Methods & Approach
- Structure & Strategy
- Starting the project
- Planning the project
- Executing the project
- Overseeing and controlling the project
- Ending the project